4-5 Months Before (September and October 2018)
- Register for the Meeting and book your travel
- Stay well rested at the meeting – make sure you’ve booked your hotel room
- Submit your abstract before November 6
- Review the Program and mark sessions of interest
2-3 Months Before (November and December 2018)
- Check your mailbox for the Program Announcement
- Access preliminary meeting materials through the Attendee Resource Center
1 Month Before (January 2019)
- Want to receive save on Registration rates and receive your badge in the mail before the meeting? Register by January 23.
- Once you’ve registered, use the Find a Colleague to find others who have registered for the meeting. Then plan to meet up with colleagues and old acquaintances at the meeting.
- Make dinner reservations at San Francisco restaurants. It’s never too early—especially for large groups.
- Explore the iPlanner online—view abstract titles and build your custom schedule
2 Weeks Before (Week of February 11, 2019)
- Download useful apps to help you navigate the Symposium and San Francisco
- Symposium iPlanner
- Airline App
- Review the list of Exhibitors and decide which companies you would like to visit
1 Week Before (Week of February 18, 2019)
- Received your badge in the mail? Pack it in your bag now and bring it with you to the Symposium.
- If you did not receive you badge in the mail, leave yourself some extra time to pick up your badge and materials
- Review the Symposium Specials and take advantage of special pricing on ASCO University products
Onsite (February 28-March 2, 2019)
- Got your badge? Head directly to Materials Pickup to get a Program and lanyard.
- Need to pick up your badge? Proceed to the “Print your Badge Here” station. Remember to come early so you don’t miss any sessions. View the onsite registration hours (to be posted in a few weeks).
- View the full-text abstracts available through the Attendee Resource Center (available February 25 at 5:00 PM EST).
- Attend a Poster Walk or Networking Reception to network with poster presenters and fellow attendees
- Remember to stay connected and charge your devices at power strips in the General Session Room
- Peruse new opportunities at the Career Posting Board in the Posters, Exhibits, and Food Service Room
- Are you an early-career oncologist? Attend the Trainee and Early-Career Networking Luncheon to speak with and learn from some of the most respected members of the immuno-oncology community.
- Read the Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium Daily News online or in print
- Claim CE and MOC credits and rate sessions directly from the iPlanner mobile app
- Remember to bring your laptop or tablet to use Interact, powered by Sync. With Interact, you can view meeting slides, take notes, ask questions, and participate in audience polls.
After the Symposium
- Submit your Meeting Feedback Form
- Catch up on presentations you missed with the Meeting Videos and Slides
- Create your own educational presentations with the Meeting Videos and Slides