The Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium welcomes oncology professionals from a variety of backgrounds. In order to optimize each attendee’s experience, resources are provided for use before, during, and after the Symposium.
During and after the Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium, you can visit the Attendee Resource Center to access the following:
- Downloadable versions of the abstracts and the Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium Program
- The iPlanner mobile app
- Virtual Meeting, posters, and access to the ASCO iMeeting app, which allows you to download videos to your mobile devices for offline viewing
- Meeting evaluation, CME requests, and Certificate of Attendance
- Opens to registered attendees December 27.
View captured sessions and posters through Virtual Meeting, accessible via the Attendee Resource Center.
Presentations can be viewed after the meeting in three different ways:
- Computer — View via streaming video; presentations are searchable by title, author, or track
- Podcast — Choose from the captured presentations to create your personalized virtual meeting and download selected presentations to your computer or MP3-compatible hand-held device
- Mobile Device — Free ASCO iMeeting application for iPad and mobile-friendly site for iPhone and Android devices (meetinglibrary.asco.org)
Virtual Meeting is included in the registration fee.
Access the all-in-one resource for media and public affairs professionals including policies on embargoes, onsite press facilities locations and hours, and press staff contact information.
Patient advocates can learn about how to register to attend the Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium. Patients, survivors, caregivers, and advocates, can learn about research presented at the Symposium.
View details on visa information, including how to obtain your registration confirmation.
Read how the Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium provides a unique platform to highlight the most advanced treatments, products, and services in cancer care. Find more information on how to apply for space as well as information on exhibitor policies and advertising opportunities.
Nonattendees may visit the Meeting Library to access the following resources from the Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium:
- Virtual Meeting (available for purchase)
- Slides (available for purchase; includes ability to download slides and posters)
- Abstracts (open access)