4-5 Months Before (August and September 2017)
- Register for the Meeting and book your travel
- Stay well rested at the meeting – make sure you’ve booked your hotel room
- Buckle down and submit your abstract before October 3
- Review the Program and mark sessions of interest
2-3 Months Before (October and November 2017)
- Check your mailbox for the Program Announcement
- Access preliminary meeting materials through the Attendee Resource Center
1 Month Before (December 2017)
- Want to receive your badge in the mail before the meeting and save on Registration rates? Register by December 20.
- Once you’ve registered, use Find a Colleague to find others who have registered for the meeting. Then plan to meet up with colleagues and old acquaintances at the meeting.
- Make dinner reservations at San Francisco restaurants. It’s never too early—especially for large groups.
- Explore the iPlanner online—view abstract titles and build your custom schedule
2 Weeks Before (Week of January 8, 2018)
- Download useful apps to help you navigate the Symposium and San Francisco
- Symposium iPlanner
- Airline App
- Review the list of Exhibitors and decide which companies you would like to visit
1 Week Before (Week of January 15, 2018)
- Received your badge in the mail? Pack it in your bag now and bring it with you to the Symposium.
- If you did not receive you badge in the mail, leave yourself some extra time to pick up your badge and materials
- Review the Symposium Specials and take advantage of special pricing on ASCO University products
Onsite (January 25-27, 2018)
- Got your badge? Head directly to Materials Pickup to get a Program and lanyard.
- Need to pick up your badge? Proceed to the “Print your Badge Here” station. Remember to come early so you don’t miss any sessions. View the onsite registration hours.
- View the full-text abstracts available through the Attendee Resource Center (available January 22 at 5:00 PM EST).
- Attend a Poster Walk or Networking Reception to network with poster presenters and fellow attendees
- Remember to stay connected and charge your devices at power strips in the General Session Room
- Peruse new opportunities at the Career Posting Board in the Posters, Exhibits, and Food Service room
- Are you an early-career oncologist? Attend the Trainee and Early-Career Networking Luncheon to speak with and learn from some of the most respected members of the immuno-oncology community.
- Read the Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium Daily News online or in print
- Claim CE and MOC credits and rate sessions directly from the iPlanner mobile app
After the Symposium
- Submit your Meeting Feedback Form
- Catch up on presentations you missed with the Meeting Videos and Slides
- Create your own educational presentations with the Meeting Videos and Slides
- Save the Date for next year's Symposium